The next Newsletter will be Tuesday 3rd August and then monthly thereafter to include an Activities Programme for each Home
- We would like to say a farewell to Mary and Vera who were here with us for a short while. We wish you the best of luck with everything and are going to miss you.
- Thank you to all families for continuing to ring us in advance for your visits with us during this change of restrictions.
- Some Families have been bringing in Photos/Memories for Jane to use during activities, so a big Thank You to you. We are looking forward to taking photos of all the Residents enjoying this Story Share.
- Due to last week being very hot we postponed our Pie and Mash experience, so Jane will be organising it this week! We are excited to see what flavours are coming our way.
- Jane will create an Activity Programme ahead of schedule for all Residents, which will be shared, ensuring that any Families that wish to join in are Welcome. Please speak to Jane or Katherine regarding any queries you may have via the Home or Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Slow Yoga with Ciara this week will be focusing on our breathing techniques.
- We’re off to a great start this week with our fortnightly Monday morning Slo Yoga with Judy.
- Now that the weather has cooled down we will be doing a couple of Local Strolls after lunch, to clear the cobwebs and take in some fresh air.
- The hot sunshine last week has certainly helped our Sunflowers which we will be repotting this week. We all kept nice and cool admiring them with lots of Ice Lolly’s and our Paddling Pool out to dip our feet in.
- Trips are in place this week to Priory Farm to admire the lovely flowers and shrubs in the Garden Centre and enjoy a coffee afterwards.
- Linley from Kiddleydivey will be getting us moving to her Fun and Lively Music Sessions on Tuesday morning.
- The new manicure and nail pamper sets are a big hit, we are looking forward to our midweek Relaxing Wednesday with the new foot spas and having our nails manicured alongside our hairdresser Tina in for a lovely Pamper Day .
- On Thursday we have some exciting guests ! Beautiful owls will be joining us for the afternoon from Birds of Prey , keep watch for some photos definitely not to be missed!
- We can’t wait for our Animal Therapy to return on Friday afternoon. Which animal will be the talk of the day this time?
- As with Nettlestead an Activity Programme for the week’s ahead is currently being developed which will be shared, ensuring that any Families that wish to join in are Welcome. Please contact the home or email our Activities Coordinator; Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We would like to wish Mariam a Very Happy Birthday this week.
Booked Visits – Apologies that the links did not work in last week’s Newsletter which I know Liam sent out separately to you all.
Please continue to book using the amended links below:
Garden Visits – Garden Visit Declaration-NS
In-Home Visits – In-Home Visit Declaration-NS
Out of Home Visits – Out-of-Home Visits-NS
Garden Visits – Garden Visit Declaration-PM
In-Home Visits – In-Home Visit Declaration-PM
Out of Home Visits – Out-of-Home Visits-PM
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.