Nightingales Weekly Newsletter #63 – Monday, 21st June 2021
- This week we are celebrating a Very Special 100th Birthday! We will be posting our Party for our Amazing Centenarian on Facebook, keep your eyes peeled.
- Jane and Chris had a lovely afternoon with some Residents at Ruxley Manor on Thursday, which was thoroughly enjoyed by all! The rain did not hold us back and we even bought some plants home for our gorgeous Garden.
- Chris has provided her Art Therapy this week due to the change in weather!
- Rain did not stop play today as it inspired Jane to give a Pamper Session for the Residents, with manicuring and polishing nails followed by relaxing hand massages – oooh lovely!
- Ciara will be joining us on Thursday for Slow Yoga – we look forward to having a cooler afternoon session.
- Jane is getting so excited as she has arranged for some fluffy little Bunnies to visit us this week for some Animal Therapy.
- Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook for our Cake Making posts this week organised by Jane.
- Just a reminder to those carrying out LFT at home, please ensure you are registering your result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result you will need our ‘Unique Organisation Number’ which is 10094852 – thank you!
- We had a lovely Sunday celebrating Fathers Day. Our two DofE students Darra and Frankie joined us to help hand decorate some very Yummy Cupcakes supplied by Nelly’s Delicious Delights.
- Now that the sunshine has disappeared for a little while, we are going to play Indoor Games and get our creative juices flowing with Arts and Crafts!
- A Pamper Evening of manicures alongside a glass of Wine, Nibbles and Music is taking place this evening – sounds wonderful!
- Tracey celebrates her Birthday today – Many Happy Returns!
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.